Effective as of 6.30.2020
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us. The information you provide to us through the Services or otherwise may include:
- Business contact information, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“).
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Services.
Information We Obtain From Other Third Parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners and publicly available sources.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the “Your Choices” section below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
- To provide, operate and improve our Services and its contents.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To display advertisements delivered by advertising partners, which may be targeted based on your use of the Services or your activity elsewhere online.
- To comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- To disclose to law enforcement, government authorities and private parties as necessary or appropriate to protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property; enforce terms and conditions governing the Services; and protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To create anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable with you.
How We Share Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To professional advisors where necessary in the course of the professional services rendered to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fluree, PBC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see the “Your Choices” section below.
- We also may provide functionality that enables you to disclose User Contributions to other users of the Services or the public. We do not control how other users or third parties use User Contributions, or any other personal information that you make available to other users or the public.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users:
- Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us at https://www.flur.ee/contact/, and requesting to opt-out.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to https://www.flur.ee/contact/. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to https:// www.flur.ee/contact/.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest- based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Other Sites and Services
The Services may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under 16 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent or if a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent and contacts us, we will delete that information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us via email at https://www.flur.ee/contact/. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in your request and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
How to Contact Us
486 Patterson Avenue, Suite 261
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27101