Get started quickly by running Fluree within a ReactJS app:
- Build apps that are less buggy with reliable data
- Leverage real-time data subscriptions with no-fetch code
- Automatically secure front-end apps (data-centric security)
- Increase server availability with more resilient CDN
- Decrease time-to-deploy and save on developer overhead
Build Powerful Full Stack Applications
See How Fluree Fits in Your Application
Do More With Fluree
All of Fluree’s power, directly at your application’s fingertips.
Rich, Semantic Graph Query
Data-Centric Permission Access
Get Started with Fluree
Fluree runs on the JVM (Java 8 or later). The .zip file contains a convenient startup shell script to get you started quickly.
By downloading Fluree, you agree to our license agreement.
Use Fluree instantly; we’ll handle things under the hood. Enter your email address and we’ll send you an activation link.
Join the Fluree Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on new features, blog posts, and more when you subscribe to the Fluree newsletter.